This is to inform all the general public that ABU post utme screening form 2020/2021 is Out. Prospective Candidate can now purchase ABU admission Form for 2020. Candidates who applied for admission into Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, and who made the institution their first choice, must appear for screening through Computer-Based Testing (CBT).
ABU Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
How To Apply for ABU Post UTME
Registration for the screening exercise starts Monday 29 July 2019 and ends Saturday 24 August 2019.
To register, applicants must log in to Portal login or click 2020/2021 Post-UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website.
- Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) as a screening fee only.
- Payment can be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita Recovery Reference Receipt (RRR) and proceed to any commercial bank. Candidates do not have to go to Zaria to make payment.
- Candidates must arrive at the screening venue indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
- Candidates who fail to attend the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission to the University during the 2020/2021 Academic session.
- On the day of the screening, UTME candidates must show up with the printout of their program sheets with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be presented on the day of the screening.
UTME candidates must keep in mind that:
- GSM phones and other electronic devices are not allowed on the premises
- Uninvited parents, guardians and law enforcement officers will not be admitted to the venue
- ABU is not responsible for payment made to an account other than the one provided.
- Applicants MUST retain photocopies of all applications for their record
Also those who applied for B.Sc Business Administration are required to logon to select either of the following:
- Actuarial Science
- Banking & Finance
- Business Management
For enquiries, contact the following numbers: 09064870523,07015333203, 08052576895.