Aceondo Post Utme Screening form for 2020/2021 academic session is still ongoing. The management of the Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo, is now selling its Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Adeyemi College of Education Post UTME Screening Eligibility
The College hereby invites the following categories of candidates for its Post UTME Screening Exercise:
- For Degree Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 180 marks
- For NCE Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 150 marks
- For Direct Entry (DE): Candidates who possess a minimum of 8 points in their NCE final examination
- Candidates referred to above must have chosen Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo, as their Institution of First or Second Choice.
- Qualified candidates who did not make ACE, Ondo their Institution of First or Second Choice and are interested, are expected to change their Institution of First and/or Second Choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo before applying.
How to Apply for ACEONDO Post UTME Form
Candidates are to visit http://aceondo.net to register for the screening exercise after the payment of a non-refundable fee of N 2,000.00. via transact or Remita at any commercial bank. You can also pay online using your debit or credit card.
Thereafter, candidates will be required to do the following on the College’s portal after payment has been confirmed.
- Visit http://aceondo.net
- Fill the online form correctly as editing will not be possible once the application form is submitted.
- Upload a clear passport photograph not more than 50kb which must be JPEG or JPG with no Eyeglasses or Veil.
- Upload your SSCE (WAEC / NECO/ NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable. Candidates are to meticulously provide their O’Level/NCE results (where applicable) on the portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information may be prosecuted by Law enforcement agencies and his/her admission, once discovered would be withdrawn.
- Ensure that all fields in the form are completely filled.
- Cross-check your entries properly.
- Submit your application form.
- Print out the Post UTME Screening slip.
Candidates considered prima-facie qualified would be contacted in due course.
Candidates are advised to provide an active email address(es) and phone number(s)by which they could be contacted.
The College will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/non-functional phone numbers.
The deadline for the submission of an application form which should be done online is
3rd February 2019.
For further enquiries, applicants and their parents are strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers and/or send email to this address: email@example.com or visit the College website: www.aceondo.edu.ng: 09024890712, 08087464794, 08035841342.
Note that the ACEONDO Post Utme Screening Form for 2020/2021 has not been announced yet. this page will be updated once the form is out