Application forms for the Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercises for Adamawa State University (ADSU) for 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all candidates that applied for admission into Adamawa State University, (ADSU) during 2020 Unified Teritary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and scored 160 and above, that online registration for 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening exercise for the University has commenced.
The process of screening of prospective candidates for admission into the University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is being done online.
ADSU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
Applicants must have five O-level credits, including math and English. In addition, the applicant should have a minimum of 160 in the 2020 Jamb / UTME exam. He/She must also choose Adamawa State University, ADSU as their First Choice.
Applicants who have not chosen Adamawa State University as their first choice but want to apply can now visit the JAMB website and effect their first choice of Institution to Adamawa State University.
ADSU Post UTME Screening Details & Instructions.
The following instructions should be noted;
- The screening exercise will start from Wednesday, September 18, through Friday, October 18, 2019.
- Screening Fee: ₦2000
- Payment method – online
- Candidates must have the following documents and upload them; JAMB result / DE slip, Results (O’ level or A’ level).
- Candidates are advised to use their JAMB registration number as their username and their last name as their password (as stated in the UTME / DE registration form).
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADSU POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Applicants should click on the link to apply for ADSU post utme form;
[su_button url=”http://adsu_postutme.admissions.cloud/” target=”blank” style=”soft” background=”#e912d3″ size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: external-link”]Apply Here[/su_button]
For further enquiries, visit the University website (www.adsu.edu.ng) or contact
- Admission Officer (08033862963
- Information and Protocol Officer: 07038132083