We are pleased to inform you that Creative Associates International Job Vacancy 2020 for chief of party is out. Apply Now For Job Vacancy At Creative Associates International 2020. Creative Associates International, is a dynamic and fast-growing professional services firm that specializes in international development in the areas of education, democratic transitions and stabilization in post-conflict environments.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chief of Party
Requisition Number: CHIEF01438
- Creative Associates seeks a Chief of Party (COP) for a USAID funded project, Northern Education Initiative Plus (NEI+), that seeks to improve access and quality of education for school-aged children in Northern Nigeria.
- The COP provides overall technical and administrative leadership and expertise for the project’s activity and serves as the primary liaison with the donor and host government on management and technical matters.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The COP will report directly to the project director at headquarters and will supervise project staff.
- Oversee the overall management and implementation of project activity;
- Supervise activity implementation and ensure the activity meets stated goals and reporting requirements;
- Actively engage key stakeholders; other education partners including DFID, UNICEF and the Global Partnership for Education and other USAID-funded implementing partners;
- Interact with numerous Government of Nigeria institutions and senior-level government officials; and
- Manage a diverse team to deliver impact within agreed timelines.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A Masters’ degree in Education or a directly relevant field from an accredited university;
- At least 15 years of management and supervisory experience working with international development programs;
- At least five (5) years of experience in Sub-Saharan Africa;
- Experience in project designs, policy dialogue, strategic planning and implementation, education reform and national-level quality improvement;
- Demonstrated ability to work in complex, politically charged, unstable environments; and
- Professionally proficiency and fluency in written and spoken English.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in early grade reading or education in conflict-affected, alternative and rural settings; and
- Experience building organizational capacity and/or systems strengthening.
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2020
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on the company website as given below
[su_button url=”https://recruiting.ultipro.com/CRE1010CREAI/JobBoard/b093422a-53ee-4b40-ae33-72edfc017f55/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=280dfbe4-cc33-4a3c-9f14-f49c94c3f245″ target=”blank” background=”#ef2dc6″ size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: external-link”]Apply Here[/su_button]