Fedpoly EDE ACE Admission List for 2020/2021 academic session is out. We are pleased to inform the general public and prospective students at the Federal Polytechnic Ede, that the school management has released its 2018/2019 ACE admission list.
The Federal Polytechnic Ede came into existence in February 1992, vide Decree No. 33 of 25th July 1979 as amended by Decree 5 of 1993. The functions of the Polytechnic as specified in the decree are as follows:
- To provide full-time or part-time courses of instructions and training in:
- Technology, Applied Science, Commerce and Management, and
- Such other fields of applied learning relevant to the needs of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the areas of Industrial and Agricultural Production, Distribution and Research in the development and adoption of techniques, as the Academic Board and the Council may from time to time determine
- To arrange conferences, seminars and study group relative to the field of learning specified in paragraph one above.
- To perform such other functions as in the opinion of the Council which may serve to promote the objectives of the Polytechnic
The Polytechnic took over the old Baptist Teachers College from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) which served as the Orientation Camp for the Corps members. This was achieved with the cooperation of Ede Local Government and Osun State Ministry of Education.
The responsibility for establishing and planning the take-off of the Polytechnic was vested in the Task Force committee constituted by the Federal Ministry of Education and headed by Engr. Musa Abdullahi. In October 1992, interview for Senior Staff was conducted at the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) office, Ibadan, by the task force.
How to Check FEDPOLY EDE ACE ADMISSION LIST
- Go to the Federal Poly Ede admission status checking portal at https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/adminStatus.php.
- Insert your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to access your Ede Poly admission status.
If you have been successfully admitted, proceed to printing of your admission status slip. You will however need to make a payment of N600 (six hundred naira) via the REMITA platform.