We are pleased to inform you that FG BEA Scholarship Past Questions and Answers is available for Download for free. Continue reading below to get pdf file.
BEA Scholarship Sample Questions
The following are 20 FG Bea examination sample questions to give you a quick idea about what the exam is like. You will find that the questions are quite simple.
1) The average ages of three persons is 27 years. Their ages are in the proportion of 1:3:5.What is the age in years of the youngest one among them.
2) An aeroplane covers a certain distance at a speed of 240 kmph in 5 hours. To cover the same distance in 12/3 hours, it must travel at a speed of:
A. 300 kmph
B. 360 kmph
C. 600 kmph
D. 720 kmph
3) The 2006 World Cup Football Tournament held in
4) For which of the following disciplines is Nobel Prize awarded?
A. Physics and Chemistry
B. Physiology or Medicine
C. Literature, Peace and Economics
D. All of the above
5) Entomology is the science that studies
A. Behavior of human beings
C. The origin and history of technical and scientific terms
D. The formation of rocks
6) Marathon is to race as hibernation is to
7) Which of the following numbers is divisible by 3, 4, 5, and 6?
8) Which of the following completes the missing series? SCD TEF UGH … WKL
9) Look at this series: 8, 6, 9, 23, 87 , … What number should come next?
10) Look carefully for the pattern, and then choose which pair of numbers comes next. 42 40 38 35 33 31 28
A. 25 22
B. 26 23
C. 26 24
D. 25 23
E. 26 22
11)A digital computer operates on binary digits of
- 0 and 10
- 1 and 10
- 10 and 20
- 0 and 1
12)The Arithmetic and Logical Unit is in what section of the computer
13)Which of the following can be used as a primary storage device?
- Digital Versatile disk
- Magnetic drum
14)What is the full meaning of HTML?
- Hyper Technology Mark-Up Logarithm
- Hyper Text Materials Logistics
- Hyper Text Mark-Up Language
- Higher Transfer Protocol Language
15)What is the nearest in meaning to vacuous?
16)Which of the following is a programming Language
17)The average ages of three persons is 27 years. Their ages are in the proportion of 1:3:5.What is the age in years of the youngest one among them
18)An aeroplane covers a certain distance at a speed of 240 kmph in 5 hours. To cover the same distance in 1 hours, it must travel at a speed of:
19)Which of the following numbers is divisible by 3, 4, 5, and 6?
20)Marathon is to race as hibernation is to
These questions were set in previous Federal Government Scholarship Board Examinations.
The FSB exam is organized by JAMB and their questions always include analogy, arithmetic, current affair, IT, Verbal and Quantitative Reasoning and English Language. Also, note that it is not JAMB UTME but JAMB aptitude test or recruitment exam.