All 2019 Jamb candidiates should know that JAMB Registration Form e-Pin is required to register for 2019 UTME. So in this article, ill be showing you how to get Jamb e-pin for 2019 jamb registration. Without the e-pin, no accredited CBT registration centre will accept your request. On the other hand, before you can pay for your e-pin, you must get a profile code. Without the profile code, you can’t make payment for the e-pin. This guide will give you steps on how to get your e-pin to enable you register for 2019 UTME.
How to Get Jamb E-Pin For 2019 Registration
Here are the steps that would be required by all JAMB applicants to get their e-pins.
- Each candidate will be registered with one mobile phone number only. The Cell phone number used to create the profile code is automatically tied to the Candidate’s name and will be used in all communications related to his/her 2019 Application/Examination.
- Candidate sends his/her name [Surname, First Name & Middle Name (if any)] by text (SMS) to 55019. This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all
- A Profile Code is received by the candidate on the same telephone number
- The candidate presents the Profile Code to the point of procurement of form (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). The form ePIN is then sent as text message to the candidate.
- The candidate presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for registration
Please note that the above 5 steps will be performed before a candidate visit the accredited CBT Centres for registration.
This should be carried out when Jamb comences Registration fully which will be on the 10th January.
For a start, candidates are advised to use the 2019 JAMB Brochure, to confirm the courses they intend to study, requirements and schools that offer such courses.
Also, the JAMB Syllabus 2019 will help guide you on the topics you are required to cover for each of the subjects you will be taking in 2019 UTME.
Also, get the 2019 JAMB CBT Practice Software. These will enable you to cover all JAMB past questions as well as get familiar with the JAMB CBT environment before the exam.