IMT Admission list 200/2021 is out. The Institution of Management and Technology (IMT) Enugu has released its merit Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session. Candidates who participated in the Institution of Management and Technology (IMT) Enugu post UTME screening exercise are hereby notified that the long-awaited IMT first batch admission list is out. Candidates who have been asking questions like how can I check imt admission list? when will imt release their admission list? Worry no more, in this article, we are going to update you on how to check IMT Admission Status. Candidates can now check their Admission status using a mobile device or computer.
How To Check IMT Admission List
There are two different procedures to check the IMT first batch Admission list. We urge you to pay attention and be very careful in other to avoid mistakes. The IMT merit Admission list 2020/2021 can be accessed through jamb CAPS
- Go to the institution’s admission status checking portal Imt Nd Admission list
2. Select National Diploma from the list of programmes
- Enter your UTME Reg No /Reg No.
Enter your PIN and login.
Candidates who wish to check their result should follow the procedureprocedures below.
- Candidates should login to https://jamb.org.ng
- Provide your email address and password on the box display.
- Click on login.
- Navigate to Admission status to check if you are admitted.
- Candidates should visit the official IMT portal at www.portal.imt.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on “RESULT CHECK”
- Select “ADMISSION STATUS CHECK”.
- Alternatively, here is the direct link to IMT Admission Status Checker
- Next, you have to choose a payment option from the drop down. As shown below.
Zenith Bank PIN
This is a crucial process the candidates must be very careful. The most popular or common payment option for IMT Result Checker PIN is: ReadyCast & Interswitch.
Step by Step For ReadyCash.
To use the ReadyCash payment option, which is the most popular among the payments methods, follow the steps below:
- Enter application number and generate an invoice
- Go to any bank of your choice and make payment.
- Return to the portal, enter your application number and click on check
- Print your result.
Step by Step For Interswitch
Candidates who wish to pay for their IMT admission list result using Interswitch, should pay attention to the procedures below to avoid mistakes..
- First, the candidate should enter his or her application number, pin and serial number
- Check and print your result
Note: You should Keep the generated PIN safe.
Congrats to all admitted candidates.