Apply for Industries Safety Nigeria Limited Recruitment for 2020. Industries Safety Nigeria Limited (Safety Nigeria) is Nigeria’s largest online industrial safety and marine equipment distribution Company. As a privately held company established since 2000, Safety Nigeria has established itself as the premier and most sought after online retailer and wholesaler of industrial safety products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Delivery Personnel
Job Type: Fulltime
- We are looking for Delivery Personnel who will assist the company in delivering on their promises of fast delivery and excellent customer service.
- He will be a representative of the company whenever he makes a delivery and should act as such, in a respectful courteous manner and with dignity.
- Delivery of our items to persons within the state of residence and environs.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify the delivery address.
- Safely transport products to customer locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner
- Adhere to all safety requirements particular to the products.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Delivers items by examining items, destination, route, rate, delivery time; ordering carriers.
- Verifies items Deliveries by matching orders; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
- Replaces damaged items, shortages, and misorders by determining the optimal response of replacement or credit.
- Protects organization reputation by keeping pricing, promotion, purchase order, and credit-limit information confidential.
- SSCE, NECO, OND, HND, B.Sc, e.t.c
- Must be able able to provide two referees who would vouch for your character and take responsibility in an incident of theft or any other unusual behavior that can dent the image of the company.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with good knowledge of the roads in Lagos.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be physically fit.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure.
- The applicant must have good knowledge of Lagos routes.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
- Must be male.
- Must be familiar with the terrain of the state you are applying for
- Documentation Skills,
- Energetic and be able to multi-task
- Reporting Skills
- Telephone Skills,
- Informing Others, Listening,
- Good command of English language/verbal communication
- Attractive commission for every delivery we send your way.
- We would cover all expenses such as transportation and phone credit.
- We would be hiring you full time as we expand enough to have more deliveries going your route
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Web Designer and Administrator to serve as in-house web designer/administrator.
- We are in need of someone who is both creative and technically inclined, and uses both these attributes to build or redesign websites also has the ability to understand what is needed to make a website functional and easy to use, but at the same time make it aesthetically appealing to the user.
- The Web Admin would be responsible for the design, content management and administration of our company websites and constitute the social media team
- Developing skills and expertise in appropriate software/programming languages such as using any design software.
- Working with WordPress and adept knowledge with payment Integration.
- Creating web pages with intuitive design
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
- The Job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. Activities include extended periods of sitting and extensive work at a computer.
Basic Job Requirements/Qualification
- Completed Tertiary Education (HND, B.Sc, B.Tech e.t.c) in a related field.
- A high-performance academic track record (Added Advantage)
- Completed National Youth Service.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in web design
- Proven experience in web design.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, mock-ups, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Proficiency in creating responsive web sites that work on various devices such as Mobile, Tablets and Desktop.
- Ability to communicate/interact/collaborate effectively in a team. Strong background in creative and graphics design
- Knowledge of PHP and MVC is an added advantage
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Knowledge of frontend libraries and development frameworks such as JQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS etc. is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Personal capabilities which are critical to the production of quality outputs are:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A dynamic person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use judgment and make decisions
- Effective control of financial resources
- Is a role model for the team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Passion about web design
- Qualified candidates will be notified via emails and text messages.
[su_button url=”https://careers.safetynigeria.com.ng/” target=”blank” background=”#ef2dc6″ size=”4″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: external-link”]Apply Here[/su_button]