NDU Post Utme Screening Form is out for 2020/2021 Academic session. We are pleased to inform the general public and prospective students at the Niger Delta University, NDU that the school management has just announced the commencement of sales of its 2020/2021 screening form.
NDU Post UTME Screening Details
- Verify Application Status
Enter your Jamb Number to verify application status
- Enter your contact Information
Verify your bio-data and enter your contact information
- Process Application Fee with system charge
Application Fee is 2000 Naira
- After Payment enter your O’Level Result Information
Enter your Post Primary School Result and Proceed
- Upload Passport Photograph
Upload Passport Photograph and submit
Candidates Eligible For NDU Post UTME
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are interested to change their first choice of University to Niger Delta University should do so and apply for the Post UTME.
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 31st August 2020.
How To Apply For NDU Post UTME Form
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Click Start Application.
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 31st August, 2020.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.