UNICAL Admission List 2019/2020 is out. The University of Calabar (UNICAL) 1st batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the school management. See how to check your admission status below.
How To Check UNICAL Admission List
Again, the UNICAL 1st Batch Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission in the university and took part in the Unical Post Utme screening exercise are by this notice advised proceeding to check their admission status.
The list of admitted candidates has been made available on the school’s website. Candidates can follow the procedure below to check their admission status. Check Unical Admission list below.
- Candidates are to visit: http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the column provided Retype your JAMB Reg No in the required column
- Click on Login and proceed to check your admission status
Candidates should Note:
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication.
- Candidates whose names DO NOT appear on this list have either ACCEPTED their offers or are yet to be admitted.
- Those yet to be admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.